Monday, January 5, 2009

All for now!

That's all for now, folks! I hope you enjoyed a small taste of my Christmas vacation. A couple things that we did that I didn't post up included visiting the Killing fields and Phnom Penh in Cambodia, and also going to Vietnam and seeing some of the War Tunnels. It was a great break, these pictures hardly say anything about how we spent it. Rob, Alison, Emily, Holly and I were the ones who traveled around. Great times! Anyways, we are now in a meeting to find out what the future (or at least the next month or 2) holds for us girls. Exciting! We might be leaving tomorrow, so who knows when I'll post again! Byebye.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you got time for some R & R! Love you!

Thomson said...

Phoebe, I have noticed something. Namely the mass of friends on your list of noteworthy blogs. You have a lot!! =)