Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thailand!

Wow, I am finally here! I can hardly believe that I am half-way across the world from you all. It sure was a long trip over here, but it was worth it! The trip was pretty uneventful, I got all my luggage safely, thankfully! I have sure had quite a few first experiences here! I don't have much time to write now, but when I have more time, I will let give more details. It is very beautiful here in the mountainous terrain of Chiang Mai. It is definitely warm and humid, though. The people are so sweet! Thailand is not called "The Land of Smiles" for nothing! The people love smiling and laughing. I'll post some pictures up later as well. That's all I have time for now, but I will update soon. God bless you all!

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

Phoebe! I'm glad to hear you arrived safely! It sounds like your smile and laughter will fit right in with the people there. : )

..."If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." ~ Psalm 139:9 & 10

praying for you