Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Last Day!

Well, the day has surely come! I am flying out starting my long journey to Thailand this evening at 6:05 Pacific time. Today I have done will be doing many things for my last time this year. The last canoe ride, the last swim in cold water, the last real shower (the next ones will be with buckets of water), the last morning worship, the last playing the piano with Nana, etc. etc. Wow, that sounds kind of sad, but I am so excited because soon I will be having a whole bunch of "FIRSTS"! I will update you all as I have some of those firsts! I am looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me this next year! As I make sure I have all the last minute things packed, I am ready to go and serve the Lord! I am not exactly sure when I will get to write more, but I will be praying for you all! Keep in touch and I'll update as I can. I'll talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I look forward to hearing your firsts!!!!! I hope you have a good flight, and will look forward to reading all your posts.
Danielle

Kelsey said...

Phoebe we'll miss you! But I am so happy God worked everything out for your trip. I know He will be with you and use you to be such a blessing, probably in ways you could never have imagined! Love you!