Monday, October 20, 2008

What next?

Well, within this next week (probably) we will be splitting up into three groups and going to different villages all over Thailand! We will be doing more of the same-type of stuff with medical work and meetings in the evenings. One very exciting thing is that the village where my group is going, we will not even have phone service, unless we climb a tree! Lol, that sounds exciting to me. My group is Mew, Mam, Rob, and I. L-R (back row): Me, Mam, Jerun; L-R (front row): Mew, Ying.


(back): Rob, (2nd row L-R): Ricky, Michael, Me, Wut; (front) Bee, Emily, Mew, Melissa. This was my group in the last village, (minus Jen) in Panakok (sp?). . . .


We will be staying here at the "ranch" for a few days, because some people are sick and need to get well before we go and teach about health. :D While we are here, we will be doing exciting things like shopping (since we wont be able to do much of that for possibly as long as 2 months!), doing laundry, re-packing, checking e-mail, etc. It will be nice to have a little rest-up. Would love to hear from you all! I miss you and immensely enjoy getting comments and e-mails! God bless you all.

P.S. I have no idea when I will be posting again. Once we go out into the villages, there is no set date that we will be returning. It is possible that we will go to another village after a week, or that we might remain in one village until Christmas break (around the 15th of December)! So, bye bye for now! Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: