Monday, September 1, 2008

School-sick!

Friday afternoon, as I was preparing and cleaning for the Sabbath, I started thinking about Southern. Many things came to my mind. I thought of my sister (of course;) my roomate, meeting all of my other friends as well, I thought of you all preparing for your first Sabbath back at school. I thought of vespers, hymn sing, church (maybe North River), potluck, hiking, Patton Towers, and sundown worships. I thought of great fellowship in the cafeteria. :D So many great memories! I can't believe that I am actually school-sick. I miss all of you guys! Thanks so much for the prayers and thoughts. You are all in a great mission field in the United States (and anywhere else around the world you may be) and I am praying for you. Remember that God has great plans for all of you this year! Keep in touch, and don't forget your friend way over in Thailand!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel! I feel the same way! ~Karla

Emily said...

Pheobe! You are almost one year older. Let me know what a Thai birthday cake tastes like. I miss you so so so much, but God has blessed me with a wonderful roomate. Love you!
Em.

Ali said...

I miss seeing you around campus Phoebe, but I did actually get to see you since I got down here. A video about Patten Towers was shown at vespers on Friday night and you were in it! It was good to see you and hear your voice, but not the same as seeing you in person. Hope everything is going well in Thailand! We're praying for you.

Luther said...

Hey, we miss you too. Even though you're thousands of miles away, we still consider you part of SAU--just a farther away version:-) Thanks for all the awesome updates and pics..you've obvously been having some pretty incredible experiences--keep the pics coming.
-Luther