Friday, September 26, 2008

My life? I think not!

Well friends,

The training is almost over, and it has been a crazy week! I have learned a whole lot, but I am praising the Lord that it is almost Sabbath! I think that my life will change a bit in the next few days. Tomorrow night I am going to Laos to get my visa renewed! I can't believe I have been here for almost 3 months already. Crazy, crazy.

Lol, this is kind of how I feel right now!


Ok, ok, maybe this is an exaggeration, but I do feel quite crazy, because very soon we are all being split into groups and going out into villages! They haven't told us for sure who will be in our group and where we will be going. It is actually very exciting, but a bit scary, especially not knowing. I will return from Laos probably on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday we are OUT! Tuesday we will be enlightened a bit as to what our life holds for the next month or two, as we will be stying in one place that long. Plans? Yes, they are already made. Can I be enlightened? No, because things might change in the next few days.

Matthew 6:34--Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Lord, this is not my life. I do not have control and help me not to want control! I am Yours and my future is in Your hands.

I feel much better now!


I don't know when I will be able to write again. If you don't hear from me in a couple months, it is because I am out in the jungles somewhere with no internet! I will write when I can. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks.

3 comments:

shama said...

lol you're so cute. Thanks so much for the pics you sent me!!! I love them very much and the cute bag & everything. You are in my prayers and I miss you tons! Blessings as you embark on your adventure into the jungles...

Anonymous said...

yo yo. be safe. hit me up if you need anything. not sure all i could do but i could figure something out. anyways, safe journeys!

Chopsticks on Oboe said...

Awww! I'll miss your blogs! :( I hope you have a great time and make sure to get lots of pictures! I'll be praying for you as you go on your travels!

Love you lots!!!